|Title||Manager of Employee Communications
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
The manager will develop programmatic plans to educate employees about companywide initiatives and promote broader engagement through delivering content via our intranet. This includes overall responsibilities for the Intranet, its content strategy and execution, as well as evaluating cutting edge communication platforms as future solutions with our IT partners. This leader will provide strategic communications guidance via a multichannel approach (face to face, electronic, print, video), which includes collaborating with business leaders and corporate functions to support employee communications companywide.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK:
- Serve as a project manager that oversees and evolves WestRock’s intranet content and programs.
- Partner to identify and source future facing technologies to reach global, wired and non-wired employees to further connect WestRock’s dispersed workforce and foster broader understanding of the company’s strategy and culture.
- Manage the development of the cross functional team’s editorial calendar that supports external and employee communications objectives and track content throughout the year to provided ongoing assessment of key message support.
- Simultaneously manage multiple communications projects as well as internal and/or external resources to effectively achieve project goals.
- Ensure consistent messaging of all communications vehicles, leveraging the full array of communications solutions (face to face, electronic, print, video) by serving as editor and, in some cases, copywriter for the develop internal communication materials.
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of internal communications programs, as well as translate those results into actions to strengthen the planning and execution of future programs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing/public relations or a related discipline.
- 8-10 years of related experience, with progressive responsibility
- Proven ability to create and implement a comprehensive internal communications program to support corporate and business objectives
- Experience with Sharepoint or advanced technology solutions to connect a dispersed workforce
- Outstanding creative, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly motivated to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to successfully navigate and achieve results in a matrix work environment
- Outstanding interpersonal communication & influencing skills
|Compensation & Benefits||