|Title||Social Media Designer
WHO ARE WE?
Pretty much the most awesome workout ever. Dance to great music, with great people, and burn a ton of calories without even realizing it.
The best candidate will be digital trend-savvy and a highly active user on at least one social media platform, possess a problem-solver mentality, and have eagerness to learn new skills or step out of their comfort zone. We are looking for a fast-thinker that can bring an innovative approach to take the social presence of our multi-faceted brand to the next level.
Essential Responsibilities include the following:
- In charge of creating engaging content for Zumba’s social media channels – brainstorming and executing.
- Design key art and/or produce all assets needed for Social Media Channels.
- Build compelling presentations, which include mock-ups, style frames, storyboards and more for the team to present to marketing and the business units
- Being a guardian of the brand, keeping consistency between social channels and with our brand guidelines.
- Maintain best practices for file and server management, including the consistent application of naming conventions, file/folder organization, versioning control, job slugs, and more.
- Knowledge of file format types, such as PDF, TIF, EPS, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc. and how to create/edit them.
- Proficiency with image manipulation, color-correction, scanning, etc.
- Implementing strategies from Marketing and Public Relations Teams on social channels.
- Work closely with the Video/Photography team to develop engaging content.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Communications, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3 - 5+ years of experience as Designer
- A strong portfolio of creative that demonstrates originality, innovation, problem solving, and personal expression.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- High level of imagination and creativity
- Strong communication skills
- Can work in a fast-paced environment, and can work within tight deadlines
- Passion for Photography and/or Video
- Knowledge of what appeals to different target audiences
|Compensation & Benefits||