A BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED CAMPAIGN WILL FALL FLAT IF SUPPORTED BY A POORLY CRAFTED IDEA.AND VICE VERSA.
We make things. Products. Films. Brands. Social movements. Even those things we affectionately call “Ads.” From classic brochures to complete brand overhauls, everything we create begins with a simple human truth that leads to something aesthetically and emotionally beautiful for humans to engage with – or at least until humanoid robots become the next great consumer class. We dig deep with research and strategic thinking to uncover that single piece of insight that will help consumers understand how your brand can fit into their lives and add meaningful value. We tinker and toil with great attention to detail until the right big idea is born. The kind that can turn everyday consumers into passionate brand advocates. The audience may never see the thought and care that goes into the work, but they will still notice it.
Dunn&Co. is looking for a dynamic manager who can lead existing accounts and grow our team of account executives and account coordinators. The account director is responsible to manage the process of acquiring new clients and to sustain the overall health, profitability, and longevity of our current accounts.
The account director will directly supervise all account service staff, offering support, guidance, and counsel. Candidates should be friendly, ambitious, detail-oriented, and have a passion for all things advertising – especially the rapidly evolving digital space. The account director must be persuasive and compelling in client presentations with exceptional communication skills.
- Oversee the account services department. Manage, mentor and motivate account services team. Provide leadership that conveys the vision and values of the agency.
- Lead the account team in developing and implementing processes that achieve internal performance goals.
- Work with the creative and planning teams to develop campaign, promotional, and brand strategies. Truly collaborate across all agency departments to drive integrated thinking and communication solutions that are aligned with the client’s goals.
- Research to maintain expertise on the client’s business, wider industry trends, and cultural influences.
- Leverage strategic marketing expertise and knowledge of the client’s business issues to guide client relationships. Make agency recommendations on growth and expansion opportunities for the brands we steward.
- Review and evaluate in-market communication initiatives to determine overall effectiveness.
- Respond to RFPs, develop SOWs, and negotiate agency contracts. Integrate contract requirements with agency operations.
- Develop and manage revenue forecasts. Monitor project management software on an ongoing basis to ensure profitability and manage the growth of accounts.
- Onboard new business accounts and ensure the timely execution of plans, campaigns, and projects.
- Develop and defend budgets and agency recommendations, leading clients to explore new opportunities for their brand.
- Keep management informed of the status of accounts, problems, plans and important meetings. Involve management personnel when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and 9+ years of marketing experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Desire to dig deep into a business and the curiosity to ask smart questions.
- A laser focus on the outcome, not just the process.
|Compensation & Benefits||