|Title||Industry Marketing Manager
At Dude Solutions, we always combine innovation with passion and dedication. Empowering people is at the core of everything we do, whether it’s giving our clients the tools to dramatically improve efficiencies at their workplace or providing a creative and encouraging environment for our own employees. Are you ready to #jointhedude?
Dude Solutions, parent company of SchoolDude, FacilityDude and TheWorxHub, is a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of operations management solutions to education, government, healthcare, manufacturing and membership-based organizations. The company combines innovative technology with operational insight to transform the places people learn, live, heal, work, and play.
Today, more than 9,000 organizations are using Dude Solutions’ award-winning software for facilities, energy, safety, IT and a growing suite of related enterprise applications to increase efficiencies, improve service and save money.
The Industry Marketing Manager plays a critical, strategic role within the overall marketing team and vertical strategy teams. The IMM helps to guide the vertical strategies by distilling Dude Solutions core benefits and differentiators into vertical-specific messaging, keeping the marketing and sales teams aware of trends and topics within the industry so we may more effectively position our solutions, and developing new go-to-market and digital strategies to generate demand and leads.This position will work closely with our content team, developing, delivering, and measuring the results of campaigns and programs within the industry. This position will also work closely with the sales and CSC teams, particularly in the execution of targeted marketing programs.
- Be the strategic marketing leader to help the go-to-market team achieve their results.
- Understand the external environment, pain, personas, point of sale and competitive landscape to effectively market our solutions.
- Work closely with sales leadership and sales teams to develop programs and campaigns that help their sales and calls efforts, and educate the sales team on market trends.
- Work in unison with content and event teams to develop programs, campaigns, and content aimed at generating greater awareness and lead/demand generation for Dude Solutions within the vertical.
- Build your personal brand, and the company’s professional brand, by being an industry thought leader.
- Periodically attend industry events, both virtual and in-person, to continue growing knowledge and awareness within the space.
- Source and/or conduct thought leadership programs (e.g. surveys, informational webinars, etc.) on a quarterly basis.
- Serve as conduit for industry trends, current events, and other noteworthy items that would empower sales to have more meaningful and strategic discussions with prospects.
- Serve on additional cross-departmental teams in the vertical you serve to further the strategy and growth of your vertical
- 3-5 years of experience working within a highly-matrixed environment
- Experience developing and/or managing the execution of marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Previous sales enablement experience in a SaaS or high-growth technology company.
- Domain expertise within membership organizations/associations, civic and/or religious affiliated organizations (IE: YMCA) a plus
- Our office in Cary, N.C. will be the primary location for your daily responsibilities.
- Travel 20% - 25%, primarily domestic
- Additional professional development may be required
- The Industry Marketing Manager is chosen by and reports to Vice President of Marketing.
- This position does not have people management responsibilities.
- This job description may be updated and revised at any time at the discretion of the Vice President of Marketing.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to hold or handle; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee may need to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
|Compensation & Benefits||