At Dude Solutions, we always combine innovation with passion and dedication. Empowering people is at the core of everything we do, whether it’s giving our clients the tools to dramatically improve efficiencies at their workplace or providing a creative and encouraging environment for our own employees. Are you ready to #jointhedude?
Dude Solutions, parent company of SchoolDude, FacilityDude and TheWorxHub, is a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of operations management solutions to education, government, healthcare, manufacturing and membership-based organizations. The company combines innovative technology with operational insight to transform the places people learn, live, heal, work, and play.
Today, more than 9,000 organizations are using Dude Solutions’ award-winning software for facilities, energy, safety, IT and a growing suite of related enterprise applications to increase efficiencies, improve service and save money.
Dude Solutions is seeking a multi-talented Marketing Writer to join our growing Content team. He/she will write and edit a wide range of product and solution focused materials, including technical datasheets, industry whitepapers, product demonstration videos, Web content, and much more. The successful candidate will be able to decipher technical product features and turn them into compelling, actionablebenefits that resonate with a wide variety of audiences and industries. We’re looking for a writer who is passionate about what they do and is comfortable juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines. If you’re experienced in writing B2B marketing content for enterprise software, SaaS and other technology solutions, and are looking to join an in-house agency of writers, designers and branding professionals, we’d love to hear from you.
- Research, write and edit copy for marketing communications materials including, but not limited to: eMarketing campaigns, collateral, whitepapers, Web site content, product demonstration videos, multimedia presentations and more.
- Establish a consistent tone and voice that resonates equally well across all media, and is consistent with the Dude Solutions brand identity.
- Collaborate with design, digital, industry marketing, product management, sales and other teams to develop compelling content that inspires readers to take action.
- Interview subject matter experts on product and industry content, and develop compelling marketing tools that turn features into actionable benefits.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to collect feedback, revise & iterate content to produce accurate, exceptional materials that differentiate our products in their respective markets.
- Edit and modernize legacy product / solution materials to reflect updated product specifications, messaging, and voice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, advertising, communications, marketing or English.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ writing experience for technology companies or clients (B2B, enterprise software, SaaS focus strongly preferred), with demonstrated success in writing compelling product and solution focused content.
- Exceptional writing, editing, interviewing and research skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
- Ability to consider multiple sources of input for development and refinement of content; comfortable taking constructive input and using it to iterate and improve the finished product.
- Agency experience a big plus, in a copywriter or account manager role.
- Experience in writing for education, government, healthcare, manufacturing and/or association communities preferred.
- Our office in Cary, N.C. will be the primary location for your daily responsibilities.
- Travel 10% or less.
- Additional professional development may be required.
- The Marketing Writer is chosen by the Vice President of Marketing and reports to the Senior Director of Content and Creative.
- This position is an individual contributor role who will work as part of a team of creative professionals comprising the in-house agency of an exciting, growing company.
- This job description may be updated and revised at any time at the discretion of the Vice President of Marketing.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to hold or handle; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee may need to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
|Compensation & Benefits||