Our Breakout Brands Philosophy Connects You to Your Audience.
rbb has a history of creating powerful communications built on speed, accountability and results.
Today, as an integrated communications agency, rbb strategically selects the right tactics for every unique assignment. Our simplified billing structure means less administrative hassles and more value. Our employee-driven workplace means you will have a dedicated senior team leader with you each and every day. Our culture of ownership and accountability is a key factor in our being named agency of the year four times in the last decade. Our employee-driven workplace not only yields award-winning campaigns, it defines how we operate.
Not many other agencies can boast that clients who have been with us 10, 15, or even 20 years still have the same team leader. Come find out why our relationships last so long.
Miami-based nationally ranked marketing PR firm rbb Communications seeks high-energy, digital-savvy professional with agency experience to join its growing team.
Proven day-to-day project management for established clients and strong digital/social marketing skills are required. Our new Digital Coordinator will drive digital analytics and reporting for rbb and its clients, and work in teams across a variety of consumer and corporate industries. We are looking for someone with the right experience:
- Skilled in digital analytics and reporting: a) Google analytics, trending key word tools and b) Social monitoring and community insights
- Accountability for deadlines and quality deliverables
- Experience in on-line research and trends
- Digital/tech savvy
- Social native
- Effective team communication
- Persistent task management and organization
- Smart and creative thinking
- Independent problem solving
- Fast and eager learner
- Passion for a career in integrated marketing and digital media
- Minimum 2 years of digital agency experience (internships count!) and a bachelor’s degree.
|Compensation & Benefits||
Everyone at rbb enjoys an award-winning work environment, competitive salary and endless benefits — including 100% healthcare, 401K with match, flexible schedules, laptop and other tech toys, professional development and career growth.