|Title||Digital Business Analyst - Strategic Development
About Vidant Health:
Vidant Health is a regional health system serving 29 counties in eastern North Carolina. We are working every day to improve the health of the 1.4 million people we serve. Vidant Health is made up of 8 hospitals, physician practices, home health, hospice, wellness centers and other health care services. Vidant Medical Center is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant Health strives to support local medical communities and to work with providers throughout the region to deliver quality care. Our goal is to enhance services that are available locally and to eliminate barriers involving time, distance and lack of awareness that sometimes prevent patients from receiving the care they need.
- Develops meaningful analytics reportings based on a variety of digital marketing channels to provide actionable insights and recommendations to strengthen KPI performance.
- Bachelors degree in the areas of Marketing, Digital Communications and Multimedia, Computer Science, Information Sciences/Technology or related field.
- Three to five years experience web and digital marketing.
- Deep knowledge and previous use of tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, and CRMs
- Successful track record of providing strategic web and digital recommendations based on data analysis
- Ability to tell a story with data
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, BuddyMedia, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc.) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc.)
- Rudimentary knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Google analytics IQ Exam Certification
|Compensation & Benefits||