|Title||Digital Manager - Strategic Development
About Vidant Health:
Vidant Health is a regional health system serving 29 counties in eastern North Carolina. We are working every day to improve the health of the 1.4 million people we serve. Vidant Health is made up of 8 hospitals, physician practices, home health, hospice, wellness centers and other health care services. Vidant Medical Center is affiliated with the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant Health strives to support local medical communities and to work with providers throughout the region to deliver quality care. Our goal is to enhance services that are available locally and to eliminate barriers involving time, distance and lack of awareness that sometimes prevent patients from receiving the care they need.
- Manages the execution of digital strategies including web, mobile, and search ensuring an optimal digital experience.
- Bachelors degree in the areas of Marketing, Digital Communications and Multimedia, Computer Science, Information Sciences/Technology or related field.
- Planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Three to five years experience in web design and development, project management, mobile, social, paid search and search marketing.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and projects.
- Solid knowledge of website analtyics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Tableau reporting)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience with UX/UI and web development best practices.
- Leadership, project management, and system integrations exeperience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, BuddyMedia, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc).
- Rudimentary knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Google analytics IQ Exam Certification.
|Compensation & Benefits||