|Title||Marketing Strategy and Content Manager, Operation Christmas Child
Samaritan's Purse Mission Statement:
Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
We are searching for a strong marketing leader with a proven track-record! Are you ready for a career that has impact on reaching children for Christ? Come be our next Marketing Strategy and Content Manager! You will be responsible for managing Operation Christmas Child digital marketing strategies, implementing marketing campaigns, and for the integration and strategic coordination through all marketing channels.
You will be given the opportunity to:
- Research, plan, and implement digital marketing strategies to achieve ministry goals and initiatives
- Develop plans for marketing campaigns within Operation Christmas Child, manage implementation, and execute across all marketing channels
- Manage the strategic integration of Operation Christmas Child content across all marketing channels.
- Manage the Operation Christmas Child domestic content database.
- Assist various teams within Operation Christmas Child to support marketing strategy and content related to their areas
- Perform research and analysis on marketing strategies
We ask that you bring:
- Proven work experience in Marketing strategy and analysis
- Strong writing skills
- Content Cataloging and Strategy experience
- Ability to multi-task several campaigns at once
- Ability to lead multi-departmental projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- 6 or more years of marketing experience
- 3 years management experience
|Compensation & Benefits||
Just some of the perks:
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays
- Ten or more days of vacation depending on years of service
- Ten sick/personal days
- Staff discounts at retail stores and service providers in the Boone area and nationwide
- Daily staff devotions and prayer time