|Title||Community Relations Coordinator
Founded in 1975 in Asheville, North Carolina, Earth Fare is the authentic specialty organic and natural healthy grocery store that is committed to improving peoples' lives by making it easy to live a healthier lifestyle. Our vast organic, natural, fresh and wellness assortment incorporates the highest food Quality Standards in the industry while providing compelling value, friendly and knowledgeable service, and a superior customer experience. Earth Fare’s full-service grocery stores are located throughout the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West regions. Our rapid expansion plan sets the stage for accelerated growth and investment in the Earth Fare brand experience.
As a Regional Community Relations Coordinator at Earth Fare, you are a fully dedicated business team member who is vital to the future success of our business. With this role, you will lead all aspects of local marketing programs, event sponsorships and grassroots efforts that are affiliated your assigned store markets. In this role, you’ll be involved in executing programs from beginning to end, with an emphasis on New Store Openings and Competitively Impacted Markets. This role requires independent thinking, incredible prioritization and time management skills as well as an extensive amount of travel and a flexible schedule.
- Own community relationships in new markets through building and executing compelling marketing plans that will drive awareness and brand affinity prior to a new store grand opening.
- Establish local community partnerships with businesses, schools and non-profit organizations in new and existing markets.
- Create and execute marketing plans to increase awareness of the Earth Fare brand, drive incremental shoppers, and ultimately market share gains in new and competitively impacted markets.
- Coordinate and attend large-scale events in core markets.
- Work with marketing leads to develop and manage regional marketing budget.
- Be the Earth Fare expert. Consistently communicate our reason for being, Food Philosophy and Boot List; have an appetite for continuous learning regarding new product and program launches.
- Analyze and report on local competition; stay abreast of grocery industry and food trends.
- Evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities based on ROI; execute post-event analysis on the effectiveness of programs
- Grow email, loyalty, text, social media and corporate app database.
- Manage donation requests within your specified region.
- Press training.
- Extensive travel, with overnight stays (85%).
- ROI assessment skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with analytical skills.
- Ability to optimize negotiations and community partnerships.
- Ability to create effective alternative solutions and problem solve quickly.
- Motivated self-starter who can prioritize easily.
- Accurate budget tracking and balancing skills.
- Team player and leader.
- Strong organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong understanding of social media tools including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, and tagging.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
- Results oriented.
- Passion for healthy lifestyle, organic and natural foods.
- Desire to develop and grow your career with Earth Fare.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing, event, communication or public relations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Earth Fare experience preferred.
- Experience in the grocery industry preferred, but not required.
- Experience managing people directly and indirectly.
The knowledge, skills and abilities listed above may be acquired through levels of education and experience, however, any equivalent combination of education and/or experience, which provide an applicant with the listed knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job, is acceptable.
- Works in a fast-paced environment with a focus on customer service.
- May travel up to 85% of the time.
- May work outside in unpredictable weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. (In the event an item weighs over 50 pounds the Team Member should have another member of the team help lift the item).
- Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, kneel and squat.
- Must be able to push, pull, and maneuver heavy loads.
- Must be able to stand and be on one’s feet the majority of the work day.
|Compensation & Benefits||