|Company||Habitat for Humanity International
|Title||Sr. Director, Digital Marketing & Communications Strategy
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Habitat for Humanity builds strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter.
Driven by the vision that everyone needs a decent place to live, Habitat for Humanity began in 1976 as a grassroots effort on a community farm in southern Georgia. The Christian housing organization has since grown to become a leading global nonprofit working in nearly 1,400 communities throughout the U.S. and in more than 70 countries. Families and individuals in need of a hand up partner with Habitat for Humanity to build or improve a place they can call home. Habitat homeowners help build their own homes alongside volunteers and pay an affordable mortgage. Through financial support, volunteering or adding a voice to support affordable housing, everyone can help families achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves. Through shelter, we empower.
Habitat for Humanity International is seeking a Senior Director of Digital Marketing and Communications Strategy. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications, the Senior Director is responsible for the strategy and execution of Habitat’s digital marketing efforts across web and social media.
As an expert content marketer, the Senior Director is responsible for developing strategies to drive increased traffic, engagement and conversions across Habitat’s website, Habitat.org, and its verified social media channels. The increased traffic and engagement of Habitat’s online audiences is in support of the organization’s work to raise funds, to boost participation in its volunteer programs and to increase broad awareness of and engagement in Habitat’s work to help low-income families build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter.
- Collaboratively create and execute integrated marketing campaigns in support of Habitat’s volunteer, advocacy and fundraising initiatives leveraging Habitat’s digital and social media channels
- Create and manage organic acquisition strategies across digital and social media channels
- Collaborate on paid acquisition strategies
- Lead strategies in content marketing across SEO, e-mail and social media channels
- Provide day-to-day oversight of the ongoing operations and development of Habitat.org and Habitat’s social media channels
- Oversee the digital content and creative for Habitat.org, social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for setting and reporting on key performance indicators and establishing ROI measurements
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- 10 years experience in digital marketing and social media marketing
- Extensive background in content marketing across both web and social media
- Direct oversight of social media channel management, including paid social media
- Conversant in social platforms and web technology
- Website development and management, including A/B testing, ongoing ECRM and CMS developments and creative updates
- An extensive background in public relations and/or marketing with the ability to develop messaging, content and corporate communications strategies
- Extensive background in creating and editing marketing materials
|Compensation & Benefits||