|Title||Senior Marketing Project Manager
The Only Real Estate Company You’ll Ever Need.
Established in 1951, Stiles is recognized for developing more than 43 million square feet of quality office, industrial, retail, mixed-use and residential projects throughout Florida. With a multitude of award winning projects, Stiles has played a vital role in South Florida’s rise to prominence. We are proudly credited with inspiring the revitalization of downtown Fort Lauderdale, including helping to shape the city’s iconic skyline.
Stiles’ long-standing commitment to excellence, unsurpassed performance and personalized service that is unmatched throughout the industry has earned the Company our extensive list of distinguished repeat clients, including Wayne Huizenga, City Furniture, Guggenheim and the Tribune Company. These strategic relationships continue to enable Stiles to play a vital role in Florida’s economy and grow our business throughout the state. In addition, our financial strength and “human capital” have allowed us to build long-term relationships with major U.S. lenders such as BBVA Compass Bank (NYSE: BBV), Bank of America Corporation (NYSE: BAC), Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC), and JP Morgan Chase & Company (NYSE: JPM).
In addition to our Ft. Lauderdale headquarters, we maintain regional offices in Miami, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Naples, Ft. Myers, Orlando, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
Service oriented individual responsible for managing all marketing activities with all divisions including outside agencies and vendors to produce marketing collateral pieces. Excellent organizational, writing and project management skills required with the ability to create and execute concepts and ideas, focus on priorities and achieve deadlines. A commitment to working on a team with a flexible and positive approach to problem solving and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Works with clients (internal departments and external partners and clients) to identify objectives and develop strategic marketing plans that will accomplish their goals. This person will be responsible for managing the project and all related tasks through to the successful completion and delivery to the client.
- Develop pitch material, including new business proposals, talking pieces and offering memorandums based on the department and client’s needs. Develop content for proposal and work with department to turn around proposal within the appropriate timeframe agreed upon.
- Create and execute property marketing plans and strategies. Identify target audience and appropriate media outlets for property marketing and advertising. Identify various marketing materials needed to develop cohesive strategy for each property. Driven to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Project management skills require proactive, effective management of resources (people, time, budget). Track and monitor project progress and communicate effectively on progress.
- Work closely with in-house team consisting of Graphic Design, Web Design, Communications and Coordination to assign and accomplish tasks. Ability to clearly articulate project scope and objectives, deadlines and time management. Coordinate the design, production, and assist with writing of marketing material and websites as needed.
- Report status and ROI of all project marketing plans and milestones to involved parties, including ownership and asset management.
- Assist with event coordination for corporate and employee events.
- Work closely with departments and clients to attain approvals and final signoff on projects and tasks.
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing material; measure return on investment (ROI).
- Help to track progress (analytics) and keep client websites up to date. Help to oversee the billing process to ensure all billable hours are captured.
- Proofread marketing collateral.
- Help to develop professional proposals/estimates for marketing services to outside clients and departments as necessary.
- Help with the oversight and selection of appropriate vendor(s) related to fulfilling marketing objectives. This includes any necessary outsourced production, photography and other items.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Limited travel may be required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- A 4-year degree and minimum of 7-8 years of applicable experience in Marketing/Advertising.
- Project Management experience strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient with computer software including all Microsoft programs as well as Adobe CS6 programs.
- Proficiency in InDesign required.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Recognize and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to evaluate situations and make independent decisions
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong desire to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to meet high standards of customer service
- Ability to develop quality relationships quickly
- Highly motivated to exceed expectations and achieve results
- Solutions oriented thinker
|Compensation & Benefits||