We dream about transactions. We wake up thinking about ROI. We eat comp sales for lunch. And we live (and die) by KPIs. We are a business obsessed company, full of ass-kicking individuals working together to dramatically advance our clients’ growth, not just their brand. That’s what makes us a retail growth machine.
The purpose of this job description is to describe the authority, responsibilities, and duties of an Executive Assistant in the Nissan Division.
The Executive Assistant is selected and placed into the position by the SVP, Group Operations Director and reports directly to the President of the Nissan division. This position works under general supervision with the manager providing limited hands-on guidance and leadership and makes decisions within scope of current policies/procedures. This position works under general direction, providing overview of end result; work is completed unsupervised. This role uses independent judgment and discretion to accomplish tasks, plans/schedules/arranges own activities, has considerable latitude of discretion and judgment within scope of the position and develops solutions to complex problems.
The Executive Assistant performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training, supervising and working with peers and other support staff; and client relations.
- Work independently with a strong sense of urgency and commitment to complete tasks while delivering an excellent work product
- Maintain a strong attention to detail
- Consistently project a friendly and professional manner in a highly visible role, while remaining focused in a fast-paced environment
- Anticipate needs of executive and plan proactively
- Multi-task and be able to manage multiple projects as they arise
- Communicate professionally as liaison with internal account executives regarding initiatives and timelines as well as external clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Screen all calls and re-route as needed
- Manage executive calendar and maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences and all aspects of travel logistics
- Provide support on all levels, as needed
- Maintain and update database of electronic contact list & filing system
- Coordinate breakfast/lunch/conference catering for client meetings
- Attend meetings, as requested
- Keep inventory and order supplies, as needed
- Prepare reports inclusive of data collection and analysis
- Be available to executive 24/7
|Compensation & Benefits||