Our mission is to challenge the status quo; working proactively with strategic partners to find the best solutions to assure enduring, long-term relationships in an industry that has faced, and will continue to face, significant changes. We recognize that as your business evolves so too must ours. As such, Medical Mutual is transitioning from a product driven to a solutions driven company. We have multiple programs we can offer that allow you to tailor your insurance coverages to meet your specific needs. Think of us as one partner with many possibilities.
Today, we protect nearly 13,000 physician members in 18 states and have achieved this growth while maintaining the lowest operating costs in the industry, and an "A" Excellent rating from A.M. Best for 13 consecutive years. Our balance sheet is strong and our financial resources are considerable. We are well-positioned to protect your professional liability risk and to help you address the complex and challenging compliance, regulatory, and business issues that you encounter each day.
Our members receive unsurpassed personal service, from unrivaled defense of claims to award-winning risk management resources; there has never been a better time to be with Medical Mutual. Every day, we work on new ideas to help you achieve the success you deserve, and we appreciate the trust and confidence you have placed with us.
Medical Mutual, one of the nation’s largest providers of professional liability insurance and other services for physicians, seeks a creative and energetic individual to help the company drive its marketing strategy and operations.
Working closely with senior leadership, this individual will lead and execute initiatives to enhance Medical Mutual’s understanding of its customers, how to reach and engage them, and what motivates them.
- Understand the health care, medical professional liability, and/or financial services competitive landscape and Medical Mutual’s place in it
- Develop marketing strategy that uses multi-channel approaches to create mass market appeal and calls to action that assist business development and revenue generation efforts around the company
- Oversee primary and secondary market research and incorporate findings into marketing strategy
- Identify, deploy, and manage marketing automation, CRM, and other tools to support efficient customer identification, outreach, and conversion
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotional activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail
- Manage use of corporate website to increase search engine optimization and inbound interest in Medical Mutual
- Create and maintain metrics to assess effectiveness of marketing efforts
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to build and leverage strong collaborative relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to think analytically, to multitask, and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field that supports the work of this function
- Four to six years of related work experience with demonstrated results
|Compensation & Benefits||
We offer a family-friendly work environment and a competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k), pension, group health, dental and vision, and much more.