|Company||Hewlett Packard Enterprise
|Title||Management of Change Communications Specialist
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Welcome to the new Hewlett Packard Enterprise where we help customers use technology to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. We’re in the acceleration business and we’re here to help you go further, faster.
The MoC Communication specialist uses targeted communications to move HPE’s Global Support Delivery toward required outcomes of large projects (change initiatives). The MoC Communications Specialist is a key influencer for helping managers and users understand the what, why, when, and how of changes to business processes, technology, organization structures, or job roles.
- Partner with Management of Change business leads and Global Support Delivery (GSD) program leadership to develop a comprehensive communication strategy and execution plan for GSD transformation programs.
- Partner with the overall MoC team to apply the MoC methodology and approach in a structured manner across GSD businesses.
- Develop meaningful communication content that drives awareness, understanding, readiness and adoption of new programs.
- Maintain partnerships with program executives and help drive content development for webcasts, manager briefings, business reviews, etc
- Drive end user communications per the MoC plan by business, including but not limited to Key Messaging, deployment and training announcements, post go live support needs, and ad-hoc requests.
- Drive and maintain engagement with GSD Change Network Leadership and support the cascade of information throughout the entire 900+ person Change Network.
- Manage the network
- Coordinate quest speakers for Change Network Leadership meetings
- Own development of Change Network decks for the Change Network.
- Partner with the broader Business Process & Quality (BPQ) and GSD partner organizations on Change Management communication needs.
- Drive thought leadership and innovation – think of new ways Management of Change can engage and communicate to key business stakeholders.
- Continually assess and review MoC strategies and identify any gaps or risks.
Education and Experience Required:
- 2+ years in communications roles or in like roles/businesses
- Corporate Channel experience is desired
- Strong communication/Employee communications and presentation skills
- Ability to persuade and influence, attention to quality
- Manages stakeholder relationships and have an eye for detail
- Spirit of live or virtual collaboration
- Willingness to do some work outside of normal office as deliverables require
- Experience working with Adobe Suites
|Compensation & Benefits||