|Title||Marketing & Communications Manager
|Region||Central and Northeast Florida
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2015 revenues of $10.9 billion and more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #259 in 2016. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 15 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for four years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBG.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
- Responsible for all aspects of marketing and communications for the region to include brand management, advertising, content and research marketing, digital marketing, web, social media, internal and external communications, including media relations, events, speaking engagements and graphic design. This position requires the effective integration and project management of all the aforementioned disciplines.
- Proposes, develops, and implements marketing plans. Responsible for servicing new business development and facilitating property marketing requests to the property marketing studio and / or center. Works with other business partners to deliver business results.
- Ensures compliance with company standards with the company logo and consistency of marketing products.
- Works closely with internal clients to develop marketing concepts and design marketing materials. Collaborates comprehensively with and supports the business development manager and team to support our internal client’s business development needs across the region. Supports our product delivery model with graphics support and other requests on pursuit and/or broker related initiatives.
- Promotes, articulates and socializes the department’s service offerings to internal clients across the region. Ensures the department and the team is providing world-class service to our professionals and regional leadership.
- Provides cost estimates for internal clients by researching costs and negotiating with vendors.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly marketing reports for management.
- Manage the information flow provided, such as press releases, feature stories and by-line articles to the media.
- Serve as the contact for advertising and promotion for a local area office and the region.
- Manages the marketing and communications team, including training, work product collaboration, monitoring performance issues, promoting a team environment, provides work direction and promotes an environment of innovation and thought leadership.
- Ensures goals and KPIs for each discipline within the department are met, delivers clear expectations to each team member, defines ownership of projects, delineates clear outcomes and articulates clear results. Must possess the managerial courage to manage performance and encourage / endorse positive conduct. Must have the ability to command managerial presence. The marketing and communications manager is accountable for the team’s productivity and work product as well as the effective project management of all deliverables.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business issues. Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
- Ability to make rational and logical decisions. Decisions are made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results. Responsible for setting department deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department and/or line of business.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline from 4-year college or university, and a minimum of six years of PR/Communications experience in a business environment.
- Real estate experience is a plus, but not required.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Word and intermediate knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications required.
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop or other Creative Cloud programs a plus, but not required.
|Compensation & Benefits||