Help Us Make a Healthier World.
Patheon provides development and manufacturing services for more than 800 pharmaceuticals, including nearly a fifth of the world’s top selling drugs. We’ve helped our clients earn more than twice as many U.S. FDA approvals than any other CDMO. Are you as committed as we are to exceeding expectations with high-quality solutions to complex problems? If so, we want to talk to you about making a healthier world... together. Join us at patheon.com
Join us as We Transform How Pharmaceuticals are Made.
Patheon is looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Patheon is in need of proven leaders to nurture talent, build effective teams and drive engagement in an environment where people are motivated to do their best for the company, its clients and their patients. To inspire collaboration and innovation.
This position will assist with website maintenance & updates, as well as other marketing campaign initiatives, such as landing page creation, email template creation, banner ad creation, and other similar projects.
- Maintains corporate website working inside & outside of website CMS
- Performs website updates ranging from simple text changes to landing page template creation, modification, etc.
- Assists with website hosting and upkeep through vendor partnerships
- Ensures that all websites & digital assets are mobile responsive and rendering properly on all latest/popular browsers & devices
- Creates, designs, & updates various marketing campaign assets such as banner ads, email templates, etc.
- Tests & ensures proper functionality of web platforms & digital assets
- Provides recommendations for development & web design best practices, digital UX, etc
- Stays up to date with latest web development trends & strategies
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3-5 years of working experience using HTML, CSS, JAVA, ASP, C# and various software-aided design applications
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Expertise with popular Enterprise & Open-source CMS platforms (DNN, WordPress, etc)
- Strong understanding & familiarity with ASP.Net& C#
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility
- Familiarity with responsive frameworks
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, etc) & associated APIs
- Ability to work on & manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to take ownership & proactively provide directions/recommendations for improvements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal & communication skills
- Desire to learn, improve, and grow technical skill setas the position requires
Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pound pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time.
|Compensation & Benefits||