Help Us Make a Healthier World.
Patheon provides development and manufacturing services for more than 800 pharmaceuticals, including nearly a fifth of the world’s top selling drugs. We’ve helped our clients earn more than twice as many U.S. FDA approvals than any other CDMO. Are you as committed as we are to exceeding expectations with high-quality solutions to complex problems? If so, we want to talk to you about making a healthier world... together. Join us at patheon.com
Join us as We Transform How Pharmaceuticals are Made.
Patheon is looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Patheon is in need of proven leaders to nurture talent, build effective teams and drive engagement in an environment where people are motivated to do their best for the company, its clients and their patients. To inspire collaboration and innovation.
Position will be responsible for the planning and execution of trade show events and Marketing Communications activities to support Demand Generation campaigns for Global Patheon organization. Tactical execution support includes planning and tracking of the global trade show budget; logistical planning and execution of events on-site; coordination and communication with third-party vendors and trade show representatives; and ensuring effective communication with the sales and operations teams regarding trade show planning and participation. Additionally, the role plans, creates, and implements multiple tactics to help ensure successful marketing activities for the company and manages marketing projects that have high impact and visibility.
- Oversee management of enterprise-wide trade show selection, execution, calendar and budget.
- Partner with Sr. Marketing Managers to ensure individual event strategies and messaging align to integrated Demand Generation Campaigns.
- Collaborate with Sr. Marketing Managers, Marketing Communications Manager and Corporate Communications to ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy to increase client engagement.
- With Sr. Marketing Managers and Sr. Marketing Communications Manager, measurable objectives for events by type, size and location.
- Oversee events measurement, including client engagement, lead generation and return on investment to analyze and report on impact of events.
- Manage day-to-day oversight of and communication with third-party events vendors and trade show representatives to ensure consistent and efficient execution of all shows.
- Proactively engage with direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of event activities.
- Owns and authors the Trade Show and Marketing Communications Standard Operating Procedures documents.
- Lead other Marketing projects as assigned such as writing & BU related communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- 2-4 years hands-on experience in a Marketing function
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Project management experience
- Writing experience
- A natural and deep sense of curiosity and the ability to work/communicate through inter and cross department collaboration.
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Strong understanding of analytics.
- Strong communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team.
Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pound pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time.
|Compensation & Benefits||