Kobie Marketing is a fully-integrated, customer loyalty marketing and customer retention agency, providing innovative solutions to customer loyalty and retention challenges. We bring in-depth loyalty management, marketing and creative experience to our clients, helping them to:
- Acquire and retain high-value customers
- Create profitable customer relationships and loyalty marketing programs
- Develop effective consumer and sales force promotions
- Improve Customer Lifetime Value
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the full lifecycle of web application projects
- Working with customers and developers to refine requirements and to develop and implement solutions for the business.
- Troubleshooting and debugging application code and responding to modification requests.
- Providing technical input for creation of policies, procedures and associated documentation.
- Engineers database queries for use in interactive SQL for problem solving.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- 3-5 years of proven track record with ASP.Net Development (C#), web forms, MVC, Visual Studio, Source control, e.g. SVN, SOAP, Web Services, REST, API’s. AngularJS Development is a plus.
- 3-5 years as a software developer, with strong knowledge of general algorithms, design patterns and good coding practices.
- 3-5 years experience participating in all stages of project development cycle (planning, design, implementation and testing).
- Have strong knowledge of relational databases, including SQL, DDL; hands-on experience with databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with working on large-scale data-driven applications is preferred.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Apply attention to detail and application of standards and processes.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Self-Motivated with strong delivery focus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or management information systems is preferred.
|Compensation & Benefits||