|Title||Digital Marketing Manager
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, Bisk partners with leading universities to offer online degrees and certificate programs to learners around the world. We’ve facilitated over one million enrollments for clients including Villanova, Notre Dame, Michigan State and University of Florida. We are passionate about education and defined by our mission to amplify potential. We are looking for people who share that passion and can help us shape the future of learning.
Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We look for energetic, adaptable, out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about improving the way the world learns.
Bisk is looking for a rock-star Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Tampa, Florida. You’ll lead the development of marketing plans and budgets, manage the marketing mix and spend, evaluate performance against KPI’s, and guide the execution of strategies across multiple business units for our university partners. Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for student enrollment goals and executing, tracking, and reporting against these goals.
You’ll be working closely with our cross-functional team of marketers in owned, earned and paid channels, and will also work closely with our client engagement and enrollment teams. This is a unique opportunity for someone who loves data and digital marketing, working in an exciting and collaborative environment, and making an impact in higher education.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and manage marketing planning and budgeting for several business units and verticals.
- Evaluate digital marketing mix performance against KPIs; quickly pinpoint root causes and develop optimization plans based on data.
- Create and present reports for clients and executive management.
- Lead weekly pod meetings with owned, earned and paid marketing members to review performance across business units.
- Identify risks in business performance, develop solutions with the team and communicate detailed action plans to stakeholders.
- Work with product marketing team to develop digital marketing plans for program launches.
- Participate in traditional marketing activities as need including print, tv and radio.
Who You Are:
- You have 7+ years of experience in digital marketing and lead generation.
- Have experience managing BIG budgets with full P&L responsibility.
- You have strong analytical capabilities and a demonstrated track record of improving performance.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, MBA a plus.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels (i.e. paid search, paid media, social, etc.) and engines (i.e. AdWords) as well as web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics) and site testing tools (i.e. Optimizely).
- You have familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation/nurturing. Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a plus.
- You demonstrate proactive thinking – always seeking ways to do something better, and how to take advantage of changes in the marketplace
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
Your Professional DNA includes these:
- Bold, humble, remarkable
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Can work independently or as a team in a fast paced environment
- Can adapt to constant change
- Knows how to be awesome
- Be Bold. We take action and focus on impact. We speak openly with candor and respect. We focus on results over process. We make smart decisions and execute effectively.
- Be Humble. We’re difficult to offend and quick to forgive. We work as a team. If the floor is dirty, we pick up a broom. We’re quick to admit mistakes and are egoless when searching for the best solutions.
- Be Remarkable. We are self-motivated, self-disciplined and self-aware. Going the extra mile isn’t a rarity, it’s standard practice. We create incredible products and deliver memorable experiences.
|Compensation & Benefits||