ABB is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.
The Marketing Specialist will drive process improvement and cross division collaboration through the distribution channel for Electrification Products.
- Support Cross Division Distribution Collaboration to advance harmonized distribution practices across ABB.
- Prepare launch materials and communicate progress to distributors in a program driving incremental growth across divisions.
- Determine project specifications by gathering business requirements, preparing cost estimates, ROI and coordinating cross division support for One ABB trailer design.
- Develop messaging to support communication at NAED and other industry meetings.
- Manage distributor curriculum as a part of Automation & Power World Distributor Day.
- Serve as the product owner in agile methodology for the on-going development of a new platform for the EP distributor loyalty and incentive program, Signature Service.
- Deliver project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Contribute a fresh view point and increases marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term issues that can be improved.
- Customer focused approach
- Strength in reporting and analysis – focus on details
- Project management skills
- Process improvement mindset
- Ability to foster cross division teamwork
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing/Business or Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience working with electrical distribution or similar background
|Compensation & Benefits||