|Title||Director, Demand Generation Strategy
|Region||Metro Atlanta and North Georgia
Fiserv is a global financial services technology provider with more than 13,000 clients and 21,000 associates worldwide. Each member of the Fiserv community helps our clients push the boundaries of what's possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before. With a focus on solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing, chances are, you're more familiar with Fiserv than you realize. If you are looking for an environment where leadership, collaboration and innovation are valued, we invite you to explore the possibilities with us and find your forward.
You will be responsible for helping guide the Financial & Risk Management (FRMS) business to rapidly grow its marketing-contributed pipeline in 2017 and beyond, optimizing sizable growth potential in key markets and ensuring the business unit meets its revenue goals. You will be responsible for establishing the right technology infrastructure to support a high performance marketing organization, and for providing actionable reporting and analysis.
The ideal candidate is a driven marketing leader who can establish and articulate a clear strategic direction for demand generation success across six lines of business with 20 solutions.
The Demand Generation Director has indirect matrix oversight of all US-based inbound/outbound demand-generating activities – working closely with six Product/Field Marketing teams in the business unit, and will ensure close alignment with the Global Sales Organization (Field Sales, Demand Creation, Inside Sales), Global Brand, and GTM Operations teams.
- Set objectives and align priorities
- Work with Product/Field Marketing teams to ensure database is well-targeted, segmented and continuously optimized
- Work with Product/Field Marketing teams to ensure positioning briefs, personas and buyer journeys are well documented, communicated and followed by all marketers
- Work with Product/Field Marketing and Demand Creation on high-impact, Global-brand compliant, integrated campaigns that drive high quality leads and awareness; ensure campaigns are executed with speed and quality and that results are reported and analyzed for continuous learning and program refinement
- Establish a master demand gen calendar to easily identify potential gaps and opps for collaboration, ensuring continuous pipeline contribution and growth on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Understand corporate activity and leverage synergies to further optimize BU marketing performance
- Work with Content team to ensure a steady stream of content
- Optimize inbound leads with effective web SEO, SEM, social media, thought leadership, etc.
- Ensure the use of best practice templates
- Identify ideal technology infrastructure and work with corporate teams to develop implementation and user training plan
- Mentor cross-functional team on demand gen best practices
- Document key processes for optimal efficiency
- Adopt Sirius Decisions demand waterfall and ensure alignment with Sales and GTM Operations
- Determine success metrics, reporting requirements, audience and cadence, then work with GTM Operations to implement
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM and international email compliance requirements
- Communicate regularly and effectively to team members and stakeholders
- Manage budget
- Manage other strategic projects and activities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required. Equivalent relevant work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Minimum 7 years of B2B (business to business) technology demand generation experience
- Experience leading teams in a matrix environment
- Experience managing direct reports preferred
- Experience marketing to the Financial Services industry preferred
- Experience marketing internationally preferred
- Proven ability to drive demand and build pipeline
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques
- Super-user of today’s marketing technology (CMS, eCRM, marketing automation, social media platforms, etc.)
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong project management skills
- Strong business/performance analysis skills
- Pragmatic Marketing certification a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of time
|Compensation & Benefits||