|Company||Grant Thornton LLP
|Title||Graphic Artist Designer
Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Global Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Global Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Performance Transformation service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton’s Global Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. Our public sector team members find solutions that help government leaders with issues including acquisitions, financial management, human capital, information technology and performance management in federal, state, local and international governments.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
- Provides the client with various graphic artist/designer support associated with the production of course documents, publications, promotional material, print advertising, the web, and electronic applications that visually support and promote university programs.
- Produces and coordinates services for client staff, faculty, and events.
- Supports the production of the following materials: instructional material, brochure development, logos, photographs, posters, maps, charts, and diagrams;
- Create and design graphics for the layout of posters, slides, newsletters, brochures, booklets, flyers and logs as requested by using traditional and computer graphic methods.
- Performs preparatory work such as layout and paste-up to prepare camera-ready artwork for production.
- Operates various types of graphic design equipment such as graphics software, computers, cameras, printing and lettering equipment.
- Maintains completed assignments and maintaining accurate logs of work in progress such as time devoted to project and materials used.
- Performs photography and photo editing in support of course and university products.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- SECRET clearance required, TOP SECRET/SCI clearance eligible.
- BA/BS required in Graphic Design.
- 3 years’ related experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required.
- Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
|Compensation & Benefits||