|Company||National Land Realty
We professionally represent land buyers and sellers across America. We operate in 18 states and are looking to grow in 2018 and beyond due to increased demand for our land brokerage services. To learn more about our dynamic company, please visit our website at http://www.nationalland.com. Our new NLR APP gives land buyers and sellers better access to land and land information. We utilize almost every advertising medium to reach qualified prospects. You can help us reach more land buyers and sellers, if you have what it takes.
We're looking for teammates with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You should also be proficient with MS office programs including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. You should also have working knowledge of Macintosh and Apple Products, social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter-Periscope, Google+ and LinkedIn. We're an Apple shop, you'll be given the latest IMAC with a second screen for editing and even a MacBook Pro with the Adobe Creative Suite and other latest generation Final Cut Pro and After Effects programs to work with. We will give you the equipment you need, we want you to be proficient in our office and when you're on external shoots.
Our Video Producer will:
- Lead, shoot, and edit NLR and Land Broker & Agent video projects
- Maintain Video Equipment
- Storyboard Development for NLR company video projects
- Have working knowledge of lighting and how to use lighting equipment
- Be Well-Versed in various camera set-ups
- Edit with a working knowledge and on-hand use of motion graphic elements
- Lead our Video Team
- Coach Land Broker & Agent subjects on their videos and how to perform at a high level
- Educate clients about on various aspects video production for web and television
- Research and implement new filming techniques
Our Video Producer should have:
- Final Cut Pro Proficiency - we'll need you to edit your work
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
- After Effects Experience
- Demonstrated skill in directing subjects and eliciting great interviews
- The ability to shoot video, light interview subjects and capture quality audio
- A visually creative and technically proficient video producer
- Excellent communication skills and professional attitude
- The ability to deliver on tight-timelines
- A positive and reliable teammate
- A self-starter who can work and lead independently
- A client-first mindset
- A detailed-oriented leader
- A willingness to be coached to improve their skills and contribution
- A professional who seeks to improve their contribution weekly
|Compensation & Benefits||
We pay competitive salaries with bonus opportunity. Our headquarters is located in Greenville, South Carolina where the cost of living is lower with a great way of life at any stage of your career.
Thank you for your interest in working with National Land Realty!