|Company||National Land Realty
We professionally represent land buyers and sellers across America. We operate in 18 states and are looking to grow in 2018 and beyond due to increased demand for our land brokerage services. To learn more about our dynamic company, please visit our website at http://www.nationalland.com. Our new NLR APP gives land buyers and sellers better access to land and land information. We utilize almost every advertising medium to reach qualified prospects. You can help us reach more land buyers and sellers, if you have what it takes.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and managing marketing programs for clients across the nation.
Responsibilities include maximizing awareness and direct responses for land brokers and agents, marketing communications, brand awareness, market analysis, website, and email campaign management. This position requires forward-thinking intelligence to define National Land as the leader in our industry.
Our NLR Marketing Manager will work in almost every marketing medium around the country includingTV, radio, referral print, digital media, direct mail, social media, outdoor, web, and event marketing, etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help National Land Brokers and Agents generate more land sales and positively define them in their communities
- Build and execute marketing strategies for each NLR Broker and Agent
- Conduct frequent marketing consultation calls with NLR Land Agents
- Enhance, strengthen NLR value offer
- Event coordination and management
- Direct mail coordination
- Digital Marketing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S or B.A. Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 1-5 Years of marketing management or direct to consumer experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and implement marketing strategies that drive sales, support product/service launch, and improve market positioning
- Proficient understanding of website functionality, email marketing and social media initiatives
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with senior management, internal and external teams, partners and agencies
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented, able to lead projects and interact with multiple departments
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills (copywriting/editing skills required)
- Advanced knowledge computer and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
The perfect team member should:
- Maintain a positive outlook
- Work as a member of a team
- Be self-motivated
- Work independently with little direction
- Be focused on serving clients
- Be coachable
- Be ready to change the Land Brokerage Industry
|Compensation & Benefits||
We pay competitive salaries with bonus opportunity. Our headquarters is located in Greenville, South Carolina where the cost of living is lower with a great way of life at any stage of your career.
Thank you for your interest in working with National Land Realty!